Following the huge success of Mamod’s first electric locomotive, the Boulton; we are pleased to announce the release of our second remote control electric engine to the Mamod range, the Tram. Using the same high performing technology, Mamod has constructed an all-metal representation of the trams once seen operating all over the UK. This new offering comes equipped with a sound module and aesthetic bell, complete with a rechargeable battery pack on an internally framed, dual gauge engine.
The Tram comes with a remote control which can operate the sound card with three individual sounds; steam whistle, bell and guards whistle.
Powered by a 12 volt MFA miniature motor with brass bevelled gears and 8 AA NiMH battery pack, the Tram is now available for purchase. For any further questions, please contact the Mamod team.
Complete the collection with the electric locomotive charger.
Suitable for children 5+ with supervision
- Total length across bumpers, 250mm.
- Total width across handrails, 125mm
- Height (including bell), 185mm
- Weight 2.5 kg
- All metal construction
- Dual gauge (either “0” or”1″ gauge)
- Wheel diameter, 32mm
- Internally framed with external cranks
- 12v MFA motor with brass bevelled gears
- On/off toggle switch
- 2.1mm DC recharging port with centre pin positive
- 8 cell aa NiMH battery pack
- Sound module
- 30mm speaker
The remote control handset:
- On/off button
- F1 steam whistle
- F2 bell
- F3 guards whistle